WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Thank you for visiting our website.
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and well.
As restrictions begin to ease, more of our practitioners are now available for face-to-face appointments. Others are still offering online or phone consultations and advice. Call our reception on 020 8741 9264 between 9am and 6pm Monday to Saturday or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to book an appointment.
We have made every effort to make the Brackenbury Clinic a Covid-safe environment.
- We follow a two-tier Covid-screening procedure for all bookings.
- Everyone entering the clinic is required to wear a face mask or covering.
- All visitors are asked to wash their hands or use a sanitising gel upon arrival.
- Appointments are staggered and spread out to ensure social distancing and allow airing of consulting rooms.
- Cleaning and sanitising procedures are put in place in the public areas.
- Practitioners follow strict disinfection protocols in the consulting rooms and wear PPE where appropriate.
Please do not come to the clinic if you display any of the following symptoms:
- Persistent cough
- High fever
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or taste
Instead, please call 111 or follow this link to get help.
We believe that natural health care can play an important role during this challenging time. The Brackenbury therapists have a wealth of knowledge and experience in helping people to stay healthy, strong, physically active and emotionally balanced in difficult circumstances.
Do get in touch – we are here to help.
With warmest wishes
The Brackenbury Clinic team
I came to the clinic for help with digestive problems. I never feel that the practitioner is in a rush – there is time for relaxation, understanding and answering questions. Already after two treatments most of the digestive discomfort has gone!
This is my third treatment and the difference in me is incredible. I feel much lighter, clear-headed and more grounded in my emotions. It is inspiring me to take more responsibility for how I treat myself.
I have been coming to the Brackenbury for 20+ years and unreservedly recommend it to anyone seeking alternative treatments.
This is a great place – a real oasis in London – and I am happy to give it my whole-hearted recommendation.
It is like a miracle – within ten days of treatment my son was like a different child. Thank you so much for your help. Lovely People. Lovely clinic.
We offer a wide range of therapies for the treatment of acute and chronic complaints in adults, children and babies. Our approach is natural and individually tailored to suit the needs of each client.
- Allergy, Intolerance and Deficiency Testing
- Bowen Technique
- Child Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chiropody & Podiatry
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Couples Counselling
- Cranial Osteopathy
- Cupping and Gua Sha
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Facial Acupuncture
- The Genotype Diet / SWAMI
- Herbal Medicine
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Metabolic Balance
- Natural Fertility Management
- Oligoscan (Heavy Metal Toxicity Test)