Elvira Cipolletti has a Master’s Degree in Osteopathy from the University College of Osteopathy. She is a registered Osteopath, fully insured and a member of the Institute of Osteopathy, General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) and Complementary Therapists Association (CThA)
Elvira is a dedicated and compassionate osteopath and a therapeutic massage practitioner with a strong commitment to improving the overall wellbeing of her patients. With a background in manual therapy for several years, she enhanced her skills in osteopathy to provide the highest quality of care.
Elvira’s approach to osteopathy is rooted in a deep understanding of the body’s interconnected systems. She believes in treating the root causes of pain and discomfort, not just the symptoms in a holistic and evidence-based approach.
She works closely with her patients to create personalized treatment plans that address their unique needs and goals. Whether one is seeking relief from chronic pain, recovering from an injury, or simply looking to enhance their overall health, Elvira is willing to support her patients on their journey to wellness. She also offers lifestyle advice where appropriate.
She offers a wide range of osteopathic and massage sessions, including:
- Musculoskeletal Assessment: A thorough examination to identify the underlying issues causing your discomfort.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT): Hands-on techniques to improve joint mobility, reduce pain, and enhance overall function.
- Postural Assessment and Correction: Addressing poor posture to alleviate pain and prevent future problems.
- Injury Rehabilitation: Tailored rehabilitation programs to aid your recovery.
- Wellness and Prevention: Strategies to maintain optimal health and prevent future issues.
1st appt: £90/45-60 minutes
Follow-ups: £70/30-45 minutes
Massage (prices apply to all types of massage)
£60 – 30′ minutes
£70 – 45′ minutes
£90 – 60′ minutes
£110 – 75′ minutes
£130 – 90′ minutes