I’m a hypnotherapist, HypnoBirthing and meditation practitioner.
I believe all of us are capable of more. My passion in life is helping others achieve their full potential – to feel in control of own thoughts, feelings and behaviours – and I do this using hypnotherapy.
The human mind is incredible. Change is always possible.
Hypnotherapy puts you back in control of your thoughts and behaviours, working at a pace that suits you to solve these challenges and break free of your limitations. We all have the power to overcome self-imposed limitations and challenges.
When you come to me for hypnotherapy, I am your guide, helping you to explore and understand the way your mind works. All the work is done by you, and you are in control at all times. I simply guide you to access your subconscious so we can find the root cause of the problem and address it.
I can help with a wide range of psychological, psychosomatic and behavioural problems.
– PSHYCHOLOGICAL: Confidence, Anxiety, Stress, Phobias
– PSHYCHOSOMATIC: IBS, Headaches, Eczema, Fertility, …
– BEHAVIOURAL: Performance, Addictions (smoking), Weight management, Nail biting, Fears (flying, public speaking, being not good enough, etc.)
– PREGNANCY & BIRTH: HypnoBirthing antenatal course, Hypnosis for birth, Overcoming morning sickness, Fear of birth, Baby’s vertex turn, Prepare for a C-section
- First session: up to 1 hr 45 mins at £130.
- Subsequent sessions: up to 1 hr 15 mins at £110.
The number of sessions varies but tends to be only a few – usually between 3 and 5.