My interest in herbal medicine and natural healing began when my own children were small.
I studied herbal medicine at the School of Phytotherapy and with the International Register of Consultant Herbalists. After graduating as a herbalist I completed post graduate studies in Natural Fertility Management in 2000 at the Jocelyn Centre in Sydney Australia. I now work from my own clinic in West Sussex and Brackenbury Natural Health Clinic in London.
I treat all age groups and health conditions by using non invasive diagnostic methods and provide herbal medicines and nutritional advice. I have treated successfully many couples with unexplained and diagnosed fertility problems and have given seminars to students and practitioners of herbal medicine.
General Herbal Medicine Consultation – £80/1.5 hrs
Follow-up appts. – £70/hr
Children under 12 years: £50/hr
Natural Fertility Management Consultations:
The first two sessions are two hours and there is approximately 1 month between appointments.
- Both partners: £175/2 hrs for each of the first two sessions
- Women only: £155/2 hrs for each of the first two sessions
- Men only: £140/2 hrs for each of the first two sessions
- Fertility follow-ups if necessary are charged at the general rate.
Cost of medicines:
- The cost of medicines may vary and is generally £30 – £80 per month.
- Supplements according to needs